Saturday, February 5, 2011

Purple pills and Self Portraits

Today was a decent day. It was really rainy and gloomy out but it was nice just staying in and enjoying time with my boys. I rearranged my living room furniture to prepare for the arrival of the treadmill. It looks okay, still loving the "new" opened space. I was feeling pretty good about myself tonight and decided to take a few pictures and send them to my husband. My favorite of the evening...

Anyways I want to go straight to tonight's challenge..

I challenge anyone who reads this to pray for one of my dearest friends. Her family has been battling hardships due to legal issues and so far things have gone great. Unfortunately they have to go to court once again and hopefully for the last time. Its nothing major..it was about her husband and her getting full custody of her stepsons. Their mother needs Jesus, we will just leave it at that. I was blessed by her Facebook post tonight.."Once again I ask all of my friends and family to please keep us in prayer for Monday, once again we have another trial to go thru. We pray God's will be done in our situation and we give him all the praise and glory for everything, for if God be with you, who can be against you? :) "..She is a woman of God and deserves to have her family happy and whole. So please let us pray for them!

1 comment: