Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Purple pills and hapiness

Today was a good day..started off rough with Kamden being a complete brat for some reason but it ended up getting better.

I got some emails from Jason which was really nice..I miss him so much, you'd think I'd be used to this by now, especially since it isn't for very long. He is working his ass off right now. It can be nice having a husband that is so awesome that he is in such high demand but it can also suck butt..like now..

Our camera and everything came in today which was really exciting because I wasn't expecting the camera for a few days still but ( :p to you Jason I told you so! lol) it all came in together! I didn't have much time today to really test it out but I took a few pictures.




I also got to order my treadmill today which is awesome..Jason gave me the 'go ahead' and it should be here in about 2 weeks..hard part is trying to put it together!

How did everyone do with their challenge from yesterday? I actually feel better..I haven't thought once about the people that I was hating and they have been on my mind recently so that is a major thing. It feels like a huge burden has been lifted off of me, I'm sure that had a part in why today was so wonderful. See God is good and rewards you when you follow him and do what he says! :)

Now about the purple pills..I'm struggling to eat 5 meals a day..1. I don't have much of an appetite but 2. I don't really get a chance. Chasing after a 17 month old and keeping a 5 month old happy takes up a lot of time..lol..

Tomorrow is going to be a little bit eventful..I have an appointment at 1:30 and then I need to go to the NEX because (thanks to facebook) I can finally take back the dumb keyboard and mouse set that stopped working out of nowhere..anywho this is getting boring..lol

Onto the challenge..I challenge you to ask someone how you can pray for them today..it can be anyone, a friend, a family member..a stranger in a store..see how they respond and how it affects them. I know when I was asked that from a complete stranger it completely changed my day if not my life. It made me realize that there are bigger things than money issues and material items. I still think about my first time in the C28 store at the Lynhaven mall and how good I felt leaving after being asked how someone can pray for me and then praying for me right then and there! God is so amazing!! If you do it please let me know..I would love to know what happens.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment