Friday, February 4, 2011

Purple Pills and Baby Blankets

Last night I was feeling crafty..I tried doing one project and that crashed and burned pretty fast so I attempted another and I think it came out good..only one other person agrees but hey..she's my BFF so of course she will agree! :)
Front:
 Back:

Today I made another one..Now I know I am not the best seamstress by far and yes I am impatient so maybe sewing projects are the best ones for me but I enjoy them and I really do enjoy the homemade look..I kinda messed up on this one a bit so it has a little bit more of a "homemade" look than I'd like but still I think the boys will enjoy it. (You know its kinda difficult getting a decent piece of fabric from a 0-3 size cloth. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Front:
 Back:


Took my purple pills twice for the first time yesterday. I didn't feel any different..I've just been really emotional lately and I don't know why..it sucks..I feel like I'm pregnant again..BUT I'M 100% NOT!! So no worries there....I need to get out of this funk..I'm sure I'll feel better when my husband is home and we are back in eachother's arms. There's a life lesson for all of you who are not Military Wives or Girlfriends..or Women who's significant other is constantly away, you truly don't appreciate someone when they are gone. You even begin to miss their habits that annoy you when they are around. (Of course my husband doesn't have any, right hunnie? lol)

Today's Challenge...Stop whatever you are doing right now and PRAY. Doesn't have to be for a long time doesn't have to be about anything specific. Just take a moment right now and close your eyes and talk to God. He would really appreciate hearing from you today (He told me so).

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekened..for those of us who are Stay at Home Mommies of younger, not in school, children the days of the week are allllllllll the same! :) So enjoy your same as every other day weekend! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I resent that. I am a good enough friend that if you made something that was crap I would tell you. lol and yes! you did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete